Notes: 1 / 1 year ago
Blood Pressure has dropped to 130/80 from 160/110 after about 4 weeks of No Caffeine/Alcohol, Exercise at least 30 minutes-1 hour every 3 days and taking Hawthorn Berry at least 3x a week.
Verified by testing at home around 2pm, same results when taken 3 times in a row on the left arm within 1-2 minutes between each test.
Notes: 134 / 1 year ago
from fruitrehab-deactivated20130101 (originally from universalhustle-deactivated2013)
Notes: 1 / 2 years ago
Kyolic - Feel Great, Smell Nice Too
I recently started taking this. Here are some initial findings:
- Reduced hangover recovery time by about 5-10 hours (certain symptoms resolved before others) this factors in other things as well like increased water intake to solve dehydration
- Higher energy levels along with more mental clarity and greater psychological sense of well being
- Obviously enhanced circulation which this herb is best known for
- Lower craving for sugary foods/beverages
- Increased digestion capacity, helps restore gut flora balance more quickly when taken along with probiotic…also helps bloating
- Appears to burn some superficial adiopose deposits that have accumulated as a result of recent excess beer drinking
For those who are concerned with either your breath or body odor smelling like Garlic…I promise you, my co-workers and females I have interacted with have no complaints :)
2 years ago
Great piece on Meetup.com
Notes: 5 / 3 years ago
Eat the Rainbow for Balanced Nutrition - Daily Tips | Swanson Health Products
The next time you sit down for a meal, check out the color of your plate. Not only does a mixture of colorful foods look appealing, you get more nutrients by eating fruits and vegetables that come in different hues.
- Because they deliver melatonin, eat cherries before bed to improve sleep patterns.
- Red Bell Peppers feature lutein, a compound that promotes healthy vision.
- Lycopene gives tomatoes their signature red color and is an antioxidant that promotes prostate health.
- Carrots deliver vitamin A, which promotes vision. Carrots also support heart health.
- Give your immune system a boost with vitamin-C-rich cantaloupe.
- Sweet potatoes also have vitamin A, which helps with vision and skin health.
- Corn is rich in beta-cryptoxanthin which helps maintain healthy lungs.
- Tropical pineapple delivers manganese, and essential nutrient that supports metabolism and defends against free radicals. The enzyme bromelain, also found in pineapple, aids digestion.
- Potassium-rich bananas promote cardiovascular health and help maintain healthy blood pressure.
- Compounds in broccoli support healthy skin.
- Spinach features vitamin K, a nutrient that helps calcium bond to bones and slows cell breakdown.
- Citrus limes are high in vitamin C, which helps strengthen the immune system.
Blue & Purple
- Add purple cabbage into your salad – it has more vitamin C and antioxidant than its green cousin.
- Blueberries are one of the favorite “superfoods” that feature antioxidants and promote brain health.
- A natural cleanser, beets help flush toxins out of the body.
Notes: 6 / 3 years ago
The Rules Of Tipping
Notes: 5 / 3 years ago